Secretary of the Commonwealth of Massachusetts

William Francis Galvin

Home About Collections Guides Exhibits Revolution 250
search archive
Browse Archive Up

Attleboro

Object Type: Folder
In Folder: Index cards


View Gallery

Title
Description
Date

Stories: 1 Street: 53-55 Falmouth To be used for: Industrial Purposes Class: Industrial Wood Owner: A.B. Cummings Architect name: Architect address: Inspector: Cairns

1921-01-17

Stories: Street: Rathbun Willard Drive To be used for: Class: Owner: Architect name: Luther and Rowley Architect address: 300 North Main Street Inspector: Paul T. Hogan

1963-08-29

Stories: 1B Street: To be used for: Religious Purposes Class: Church Wood Owner: Architect name: Architect address: Inspector: Moore

1905-09-12

Stories: Street: To be used for: Church Class: Owner: All Saints Parish Architect name: Charles C. Coveney Architect address: Inspector: Cairns

1926-11-08

Stories: 1B Street: County To be used for: Religious Purposes Class: Church Wood Owner: All Saints Episcopal Society Architect name: Earle and Fisher Architect address: Inspector: Moore

1900-11-07

Stories: Street: To be used for: Place Of Assembley Class: Owner: Architect name: Architect address: Inspector: Clarridge

Stories: 3B Street: To be used for: Industrial Purposes Class: Industrial Brick Owner: American Machine Company Architect name: H. A. Herrick Architect address: Inspector: Moore

1894-09-20

Stories: 1 Street: Water To be used for: Manufacturing Class: Owner: T. Kelliher and J. Maguire Architect name: Rice and Arnold Architect address: Inspector: R. K. Beaudry

1941-05-09

Stories: 1 Street: Starkey Avenue To be used for: Manufacturing Class: 1st Owner: Reenforced Paper Company Architect name: Charles T. Main Incorporated Architect address: Boston Inspector: Cairns

1927-10-24

Stories: Street: To be used for: Fire Protection IMPs. Class: Owner: Commonwealth of Massachusetts Architect name: Abbot Associates Architect address: Inspector: Hodsom and Concorl

1956-05-28

Stories: Street: To be used for: Armory Class: Owner: Architect name: James M Macnaughton Architect address: Inspector:

1956

Stories: Street: To be used for: Church and Sunday School Class: Owner: Assembly Of God Architect name: John Wright Architect address: Inspector: McCann

1957-07-01

Stories: 2B Street: 39 Bank To be used for: Telephone Exchange Class: 1st Owner: Northeast Telephone and Telephone Company, Boston Architect name: LeClear and Hobbins Architect address: Inspector: Cairns

1929-01-24

Stories: 2B Street: 8-10 Park To be used for: Offices and Showroom Class: 2nd Owner: Attleboro Gas Light Company Architect name: Geo. W. Briggs, Boston Architect address: Inspector: R. K. Beaudry

1936-06-02

Stories: Street: North Avenue To be used for: Housing Class: Owner: Housing for the Elderly Architect name: Eisenberg Associates Architect address: Inspector: Paul T. Hogan

1973-11-02

Stories: 2B Street: Pearl To be used for: Manufacturing Purposes Class: Manufacturing Owner: Attleboro Manufacturing Company Architect name: McKinnon and Nocholson Architect address: Inspector: Cairns

1913-12-20

Stories: 3 Street: Pearl and Hazel To be used for: Jewelry Factory Class: Industrial Wood Owner: Attleboro Manufacturing Company Architect name: Karl H. Hyde Architect address: Inspector: Foulds

1902-03-27

Stories: Street: George and Pearl Street To be used for: Nursing Home Class: Owner: Attleboro Nursing center Architect name: Engineering Consultants Architect address: Inspector: Paul Hogan

1971-08-02

Stories: 3B Street: Park and Railroad To be used for: Savings and Loans Class: Miscellaneous Owner: Attleboro Savings and Loan Association Architect name: Hutchins and French Architect address: Inspector: W. H. Cairns

1925-05-01

Stories: 3B Street: 84 West Street To be used for: Steel Production Manufacturing Office Class: Industrial Brick Owner: Attleboro Steam and Electric Company Architect name: Architect address: Inspector: Cairns

1920-01-08

Stories: 1 Street: Locust To be used for: School Purposes Class: 2 Owner: City of Attleboro Architect name: The Architects Collaborative Architect address: Inspector: Robert K. Plunkett

1951-05-03

Stories: 1B Street: 726 Washington To be used for: Restaurant Class: Owner: Austin W. and Tina V. Street Architect name: R,R. Marcaruso Architect address: Inspector: R. K. Beaudry

1944-05-17

Stories: 1B Street: 63 South Main To be used for: Manufacturing Class: Owner: Automatic Machine Products Architect name: F. T. Westcott Architect address: Inspector: A. V. Beaudry

1945-04-05

Stories: 1 Street: Mechanics To be used for: Manufacturing Class: 3rd Owner: Waston Estate Architect name: Evertt O. Dexter Company A. S. Perry Architect address: Inspector: Roy Beaudry

1941-03-25

Stories: 1B Street: South Main To be used for: Religious Purposes Class: Church Wood Owner: First Baptist Church Trustees Architect name: O. M. Higgins Architect address: Inspector: Cairns

1915-09-15

Stories: 3B Street: County To be used for: Stores, Offices, Court Class: Part Industrial Wood Owner: W.F. Barden Architect name: Wm. R. Walker and Son Architect address: Inspector: Moore

1905-06-14

Stories: 4B Street: To be used for: Theatre and Apartments Class: Theatre Bricks Owner: Architect name: Thomas M. James Architect address: Inspector: Mckeever

1912-06-01

Stories: 3 Street: Mill To be used for: Manufacturing Class: Industrial Wood Owner: J. M. Bates Architect name: Karl H. Hyde Architect address: Inspector: Foulds

1899-07-31

Stories: 3B Street: To be used for: Industrial Purposes Class: Industrial Wood Owner: Bates Manufactury Architect name: Architect address: Inspector: Dexter

Stories: 3 Street: 48 Pine To be used for: Class: Owner: Bay State Optical Company Architect name: Milton F. MacIntosh Architect address: Inspector: R. K. Beaudry

1941-07-31

Stories: Street: Newport Avenue To be used for: Church Class: Owner: Building Committee Architect name: Arland A. Dirlam Architect address: Inspector: R. K. Plunkett

1954-07-27

Stories: 3 Street: County To be used for: Manufacturer of Jewelry Class: Industrial Brick Owner: S.A. Bigney Architect name: Karl H. Hyde Architect address: Inspector: Foulds

1899-08-09

Stories: 3 Street: County To be used for: Manufacturing Class: Industrial Brick Owner: S.O. Bigney and Company Architect name: Karl H. Hyde Architect address: Inspector: Bardwell

1907-03-23

Stories: 1 Street: 140 Commonwealth To be used for: Factory Class: Industrial Wood Owner: V. H. Blackinton Company Architect name: Architect address: Inspector: Cairns

1917-08-27

Stories: 3B Street: South Main To be used for: Industrial Purposes Class: Industrial Wood Owner: Blake James E. Architect name: Karl H. Hyde Architect address: Inspector: Moore

1903-10-13

Stories: 1B Street: 53-55 Country To be used for: Manufacturing Class: Owner: Howe and Rioux Architect name: R. K. Beaudry Architect address: Inspector: R. K. Beaudry

1943-10-06

Stories: 1 Street: Bristol Country T. B. To be used for: Camp Class: Hospital Owner: Bristol Country Architect name: E. M. Corbett Architect address: Inspector: Cairns

1933-03-29

Stories: 4B Street: 50 South Main To be used for: Stores And Apartments Class: Owner: Seth and Martha Briggs Architect name: Louis A. Murphy Architect address: Pawtucket, Rhode Island Inspector: Cairns

1929-03-07

Stories: 1B Street: Oake Hill Avenue To be used for: School Purposes Class: School Wood Owner: Town of Attleboro Architect name: Malcom Currie Architect address: Inspector: Moore

1905-04-15

Stories: 1B Street: To be used for: Dining and Dance Hall Class: Miscellaneous Hall Owner: Briggs Corner Welfare Association Architect name: Fuller and Barrowman Architect address: Inspector: Wm. H. Cairne

1925-03-16

Stories: 4 Street: 33 and 35 South Main To be used for: Hotel Purposes Class: Hotel Wood Owner: S. R. Briggs Architect name: Carl Hyde Architect address: Inspector: Tierney

1905-10-23

Stories: 4B Street: 29 South Main To be used for: Hotel Purposes Class: Hotel Wood Owner: S. R. Briggs Architect name: E. L. Treen Architect address: Inspector: Foulds

1901-08-20

Stories: Street: 1000 Oak Hill Avenue To be used for: Class: Owner: Architect name: I. T. Almy Associates Architect address: 56 North Main Street, Fall River Inspector: Paul T. Hogan

1964-04-07

Stories: Street: Oak Hill Avenue To be used for: Hospital Class: Owner: County of Bristol Architect name: I T Almy Associates Architect address: Inspector:

Stories: 3B Street: To be used for: Administration Building Class: Dormitory Wood Owner: Bristol County Architect name: Harold Field Kellogg Architect address: Inspector: Cairns

1918-05-04

Stories: Street: Oake Hill Avenue To be used for: Patients Class: Owner: John F. McGarry, Attorney Architect name: I. T. Almy, Arch Architect address: 231 Rockland Street, Somerset Inspector: P. T. Hogan Fall River

1971-06-21

Stories: Street: Oake Hill Avenue To be used for: Class: Owner: Architect name: I. T. Almy Associates Architect address: Fall River, Massachusetts Inspector: P. Hogan

1971-06-21

Stories: 3 Street: To be used for: Apartment Purposes Class: Owner: Bronson Building Company Architect name: W. H. Walker Architect address: Inspector: Bardwell

1907-06-24

Stories: 4B Street: 8 North Main To be used for: Masonic Hall and etc. Class: Miscellaneous Hall Brick Owner: Mr. Bronson Architect name: Wm. R. Walker and Son Architect address: Inspector: Moore

1904-09-16

Stories: 3B Street: To be used for: Stores, etc. Class: Part Industrial Owner: Brownell Hardware Company Architect name: Architect address: Inspector: Merriam

1911-09-06

Stories: 2B Street: To be used for: Industrial Purposes Class: Industrial Wood Owner: Bullock Manufacturing Company Architect name: Architect address: Inspector: Dexter

Stories: 2 Street: Park To be used for: Stores and Offices Class: Part Industrial Brick Owner: L. Richardson, F. Carnes Architect name: Karl H. Hyde Architect address: Inspector: Dyer

1908-06-10

Loading indicator
Powered by Preservica
William Francis Galvin, Secretary of the Commonwealth
Links

Accessibility Statement
Archives Homepage
Content Statement
Terms & Conditions

Contact

617-727-2816
archives@sec.state.ma.us
Staff Directory

Hours

Monday — Friday
8:30 a.m. — 4:30 p.m.

Directions

Massachusetts Archives
220 Morrissey Blvd.
Boston, MA 02125

Massachusetts Archives Digital Repository is best viewed on a desktop computer.