Secretary of the Commonwealth of Massachusetts

William Francis Galvin

Home About Collections Guides Exhibits Revolution 250
search archive
Browse Archive Up

Bedford

Object Type: Folder
In Folder: Index cards


View Gallery

Title
Description
Date

Stories: Street: To be used for: Airplane Hangar, Hanscom Field Class: Owner: Commonwealth of Massachusetts Architect name: Joseph L. Paley, Engineer Architect address: Inspector: Whitney

1956-09-04

Stories: Street: 309 Great Road To be used for: Bowling Alleys Class: Owner: Samuel W. Power Architect name: Herman L. Feer-Wm. E. Nast, Boston Architect address: Boston Inspector: John Blight

1960-09-15

Stories: 1B Street: School Way To be used for: School Purposes Class: Owner: Town of Bedford Architect name: Kilham, Hopkins, Greeley and Brodie Architect address: Inspector: B. B. Whitney

1950-04-13

Stories: Street: To be used for: School Class: Owner: Architect name: Architect address: Inspector:

1965

Stories: Street: To be used for: Nursing home Class: Owner: Architect name: Vitolis V. Violis Architect address: Inspector:

1960

Stories: Street: To be used for: Nursing home Class: Owner: Architect name: Vitolis V. Violis Architect address: Inspector:

1980

Stories: Street: To be used for: Nursing home Class: Owner: Architect name: Architect address: Inspector:

1980

Stories: Street: Great Road To be used for: Church Sunday School Class: Owner: Church of Christ Architect name: J. Williams Beal, Sons Architect address: Inspector: B. B. Whitney

1954-06-09

Stories: Street: David Road To be used for: School Class: Owner: Town of Bedford Architect name: Edw. J. Tedescho Architect address: Inspector: C. C. Littlewood

1959-12-06

Stories: Street: To be used for: School Class: Owner: Architect name: Architect address: Inspector:

1962-10-09

Stories: Street: Ashby Place To be used for: Apartments Class: Owner: Architect name: Cole and Carberry Architect address: 1775 Massachusetts Avenue Lexington Inspector: P. Pizzano

1972-12-29

Stories: 1 Street: To be used for: School Purposes Class: 1st, except roof Owner: Town of Bedford Architect name: Kilham, Hopkins, Greeley and Brodie Architect address: Inspector: B. B. Whitney

1950-02-14

Stories: Street: To be used for: Class: Owner: Laurence G. Hanscom Architect name: The Architects Collaborative Architect address: 63 Brattle, Cambridge, Massachusetts Inspector: John Blight

1962-03-29

Stories: Street: L.G. Hanscom Field To be used for: School Class: Owner: Housing and Home Finance Agency Architect name: The Architects Collaborative Architect address: Inspector: Whitney

1958-11-13

Stories: Street: To be used for: School Class: Owner: Architect name: The Architects Collaborative Architect address: Inspector: Blight John

1960-02-03

Stories: Street: Great Road To be used for: Class: Owner: Nawtog Realty Trust Architect name: Tracy Engineering Company Architect address: 171 Newbury Street Boston Massachusetts Inspector: Pasquale Pizzano

1962-08-16

Stories: Street: To be used for: Airfield Class: Owner: Architect name: Andrea Leers Browning Associates Architect address: Inspector:

1982

Stories: Street: Concord Road To be used for: Church Class: Owner: Architect name: Harold C. Knight Associates Architect address: Inspector: Whitney

1957-09-57

Stories: Street: To be used for: Religious Purposes Class: Owner: Architect name: Douglas P. Forbes Architect address: 266 Cambridge Street Route 3A Inspector: John Blight

1961-09-14

Stories: Street: Great Road To be used for: Church Class: Owner: First Parish in Bedford Church Architect name: Clinch, Crimp, Brown and Fisher Architect address: Inspector: Blight

1960-07-06

Stories: 3B Street: Billerica Road To be used for: Dormitories, Ladies Workrooms Class: Dormitory Owner: Frances E. Willard Settlement Architect name: T. E. Ellis Architect address: Inspector: Lewis

1926-04-24

Stories: 3B Street: Great Road To be used for: Hall Class: Miscellaneous Owner: Bedford Grange P of H Inc Architect name: J. R. Comley Architect address: Inspector: Elmer Lewis

1925-04-27

Stories: Street: To be used for: Airfield Class: Owner: Architect name: James R. Downar Jr. Architect address: Inspector:

1979

Stories: Street: To be used for: Hanscom Field Aircraft Maintenance Shops Class: Owner: Commonwealth of Massachusetts Architect name: Joseph L. Paley, Engineer Architect address: Inspector: Whitney

1955-12-23

Stories: Street: Kidder and Lil Lane To be used for: School Class: Owner: Town of Bedford Architect name: Clinch, Crimp, Brown and Fisher Architect address: Inspector: C. C. Littlewood

1959-07-06

Stories: Street: Ashby Place To be used for: Class: IV A Owner: Town of Bedford Architect name: Charles H. Cole 2nd Architect address: Inspector: Pasquale P. Pizzano

1968-05-21

Stories: Street: 396 Great Road To be used for: Worship Class: 3A Owner: Worship Architect name: Lars Norman Lundin Architect address: Inspector: P. Pizzano

1972-06-29

Stories: Street: 396 Great Road To be used for: Religious Class: Owner: Architect name: Lars Norman Lundin Architect address: Randolph Massachusetts Inspector:

1972-07-29

Stories: Street: McMahon Avenue To be used for: Class: Owner: Architect name: Clinch, Crimp, Brown and Fisher Architect address: 177 State Street Boston Massachusetts Inspector: Pasquale Pizzano

1963-11-15

Stories: 3 Street: North of and adjacent to present Union School To be used for: School Purposes Class: 2nd Owner: Town of Bedford Architect name: Derby and Robinson Architect address: Inspector: Lewis

1927-06-07

Stories: 3B Street: North of present Union School To be used for: Classrooms, Hall, Gym Class: 2nd Owner: Town of Bedford Architect name: Derby and Robinson Architect address: Inspector: Lewis

1927-06-07

Stories: Street: Davis Road To be used for: Class: Owner: Lieut Eleazer School Architect name: Gustav Hagen Architect address: Newbury Street Boston Massachusetts Inspector: P. Pizzano

1969-03-25

Stories: Street: Sweetwater Avenue To be used for: Class: Owner: Architect name: Gustav Hagen Architect address: 115 Newbury Street Boston Massachusetts Inspector: P. Pizzano

1970-09-09

Stories: Street: To be used for: Class: Owner: Architect name: H. Peter Klien Architect address: 34 Fletcher Road Bedford Massachusetts Inspector: Pasquale Pizzano

1962-09-26

Stories: Street: To be used for: Maryvale Seminary Class: Owner: Architect name: W F Fontaine Architect address: Inspector: B. Whitney

1925-11-04

Stories: Street: To be used for: Education and Offices Class: I and II Owner: Commonwealth of Massachusetts Architect name: E.R.A. (Jos V. Nuccio) Architect address: Field Road Boston Massachusetts Inspector: P. Pizzano

1970-02-17

Stories: Street: Spring Road To be used for: Administration Class: Owner: Commonwealth of Massachusetts Architect name: Walter Hickey Associates Architect address: 135 Wood Road Inspector: P. Pizzano

1973-12-03

Stories: 1 Street: Spring Road To be used for: Administration Class: 3B Owner: Commonwealth of Massachusetts Architect name: Walter J. Hickey Associates Architect address: Inspector: Pasquale P. Pizzano

1975-05-07

Stories: Street: To be used for: University Class: Owner: Architect name: Walter J. Hickey Architect address: Inspector:

1975

Stories: Street: To be used for: University Class: Owner: Architect name: Lyttle & Keefe Architects, Incorporated Architect address: Inspector:

1982

Stories: Street: To be used for: University Class: Owner: Architect name: Lyttle & Keefe Architects, Incorporated Architect address: Inspector:

1982

Stories: Street: Spring To be used for: Class: I-II Owner: Board Reg. Community Colleges, State House, Boston Architect name: Era Incorporated, Jos V. Nuccio Architect address: 1300 Soldiers Field Road Inspector: P. Pizzano

1970-09-28

Stories: Street: North Road To be used for: Class: Owner: Architect name: Knight, Bagge and Anderson Architect address: 73 Tremont Street, Boston Inspector: Pasquale Pizzano

1963-02-19

Stories: Street: Page Road To be used for: School Class: Owner: Town Architect name: Charles H. Cole 2nd ATA Architect address: Inspector: Whitney

1956-05-29

Stories: 1B Street: Main To be used for: Religious Purposes Class: Church Wood Owner: Roman Catholic Bishop of Boston Architect name: Charles W. O'Dowd Architect address: Inspector: Lewis

1916-10-05

Stories: Street: Ashby Place To be used for: Class: Owner: Architect name: Clinch, Crimp, Brown and Fisher Incorporated Architect address: 177 State Street Boston Massachusetts Inspector: Pasquale Pizzano

1968-05-23

Stories: Street: Concord Road To be used for: Church Class: Owner: Roman Catholic Archdiocese of Boston Architect name: Chester F. Wright Architect address: Inspector: Littlewood

1959-07-01

Stories: Street: To be used for: St. Paul Mission Church Class: Owner: Architect name: G. Hagen Architect address: Inspector: B. Whitney

1957-08-14

Stories: 2 Street: Loomis To be used for: Industrial Purposes Class: Wood Industrial Owner: Pfeifer Architect name: Architect address: Inspector: Beyer

1919-08-30

Stories: 5B Street: Spring To be used for: Hotel Purposes Class: Dormitory Wood Owner: W. R. Hayden Architect name: W. R. Hayden Architect address: Inspector: Bardwell

1897-02-23

Stories: 4B Street: Springs To be used for: Hotel Purposes Class: Dormitory Wood Owner: W. R. Hayden Architect name: H. P. Graves Architect address: Inspector: Bardwell

1897-12-31

Stories: Street: Hanscom Field To be used for: Class: Owner: Massachusetts Port Authority Architect name: Architect address: Inspector:

1981-06-16

Loading indicator
Powered by Preservica
William Francis Galvin, Secretary of the Commonwealth
Links

Accessibility Statement
Archives Homepage
Content Statement
Terms & Conditions

Contact

617-727-2816
archives@sec.state.ma.us
Staff Directory

Hours

Monday — Friday
8:30 a.m. — 4:30 p.m.

Directions

Massachusetts Archives
220 Morrissey Blvd.
Boston, MA 02125

Massachusetts Archives Digital Repository is best viewed on a desktop computer.