Secretary of the Commonwealth of Massachusetts

William Francis Galvin

Home About Collections Guides Exhibits Revolution 250
search archive
Browse Archive Up

Bolton

Object Type: Folder
In Folder: Index cards


View Gallery

Title
Description
Date

Stories: Street: To be used for: Class: Owner: Architect name: Gustav A. Hagen Architect address: Inspector: Gleason

1956-06-25

Stories: Street: To be used for: Fire Station Class: Owner: Town of Bolton Architect name: Architect address: Inspector: R.S. Beyer

Stories: Street: To be used for: Facilities Class: Owner: Architect name: Charles T. Main Architect address: Inspector:

1963

Stories: Street: To be used for: Facilities Class: Owner: Architect name: Charles T. Main Architect address: Inspector:

1963

Stories: Street: To be used for: Facilities Class: Owner: Architect name: Charles T. Main Architect address: Inspector:

1963

Stories: Street: Route 117 To be used for: Shopping Class: Owner: Roger and Shirley Kane Architect name: Myles Flaherty Architect address: Inspector:

Stories: Street: Sugar Road To be used for: Class: Owner: Architect name: Walter Graustein Architect address: Bear Hill Rd., Bolton Inspector: L. Salemi

1972-02-16

Stories: 2 and B Street: To be used for: House of Worship Class: 3rd Owner: First Parish and Religious Society Architect name: Edwin T. Chapin Architect address: Inspector: Casey & Penniman

1927-05-02

Stories: 2B Street: Main Street To be used for: School Purposes Class: School Owner: Town of Bolton Architect name: Luther C. Greenleaf Architect address: Inspector: Isele

1922-06-09

Stories: 1 and B Street: Main To be used for: School Class: 2nd Owner: Town of Bolton Architect name: Frank Irving Cooper Associates Architect address: Inspector: P. A. Fredette, Jr.

1951-01-16

Stories: Street: Main To be used for: Class: Owner: Architect name: R. Lindsay Shives Architect address: Still River, Massachusetts 01467 Inspector: Louis Salemi

1967-04-27

Stories: Street: Main To be used for: School Class: Owner: Town of Bolton Architect name: Warren H. Ashley Architect address: 740 No. Main St Hartford, Ct. Inspector: L. Salemi

1970-11-24

Stories: Street: To be used for: Class: Owner: Architect name: John S. Bilzerian Architect address: 340 Main St. Worcester, Massachusetts Inspector: Arthur H. Cameron

1965-05-27

Stories: Street: Main To be used for: Mercantile Class: IV Owner: Mr. Edward Plante Architect name: Charles J. Darling Architect address: Luneburg, Massachusetts Inspector: L. Salemi

1971-10-18

Stories: Street: Baldville Road To be used for: Golf Club Class: Owner: International Golf Club Incorporated Architect name: Perry Dean & Stewart Architect address: 955 PK. Square Building, Boston Inspector: Louis Salemi

1968-10-11

Stories: Street: To be used for: Private Guest House Class: IV Owner: International Golf Club Incorporated Architect name: Stahl Ass. Architect address: 177 Milk St., Boston Inspector: L. Salemi

1971-06-03

Stories: Street: Route 117 To be used for: School Purposes Class: Owner: Regional School District Architect name: The Architects Collab Architect address: Inspector: Beaupre, Jr.

1960-05-16

Stories: Street: Route 117 Green To be used for: High School Class: 2A Owner: Nashoba Regional High Architect name: The Arch. Collab Incorporated Architect address: 46 Brattle St., Camb. Inspector: Inspector Selemi

1970-09-17

Stories: Street: To be used for: Classrooms, etc. Class: Owner: Town of Bolton Architect name: Speedspace Corporation Architect address: Carlisle, Indiana Inspector: Louis Salemi

1969-06-05

Stories: Street: To be used for: Church and Hall Class: Owner: Reverend John M. O'Brien Architect name: AlfredReinhardt&Assoc Architect address: Springfield Inspector: P.A.Fredette

1952-12-19

Stories: Street: To be used for: Classrooms, etc. Class: IV Owner: Town of Bolton Architect name: Wm. I. Barton Arch Ass. Architect address: 1640, Massachusetts Avenue Cambridge Inspector: Louis Salemi

1969-07-11

Stories: 2 Street: Main To be used for: Class: Miscellaneous Hall Owner: Town of Bolton Architect name: Architect address: Inspector: Penniman

1914-05-25

Stories: Street: Wataquadock Road To be used for: Church Class: Owner: Architect name: Lange & Lambert Architect address: Inspector:

1964

Stories: Street: Wataquadock Hill Road To be used for: Class: Owner: Trinity Church Architect name: Charles Darling Architect address: West St. Luneburg, Ma. Inspector: Louis Salemi

1974-05-30

Powered by Preservica
William Francis Galvin, Secretary of the Commonwealth
Links

Accessibility Statement
Archives Homepage
Content Statement
Terms & Conditions

Contact

617-727-2816
archives@sec.state.ma.us
Staff Directory

Hours

Monday — Friday
8:30 a.m. — 4:30 p.m.

Directions

Massachusetts Archives
220 Morrissey Blvd.
Boston, MA 02125

Massachusetts Archives Digital Repository is best viewed on a desktop computer.