Secretary of the Commonwealth of Massachusetts

William Francis Galvin

Home About Collections Guides Exhibits Revolution 250
search archive
Browse Archive Up

Brewster

Object Type: Folder
In Folder: Index cards


View Gallery

Title
Description
Date

Stories: Street: Route 62 To be used for: FireAndPoliceStation Class: 3B Owner: Town of Brewster Architect name: Burnett V. Vickers Architect address: Orleans, Mass. Inspector: T. Carr

1973-06-04

Stories: 1B Street: To be used for: School Purposes Class: Owner: Town of Brewster Architect name: S. W. Haynes & Assoc. Architect address: Inspector: M. J. McNally

1948-02-25

Stories: Street: Harwich Road To be used for: Nursing Home Class: Owner: Architect name: H. K. Fitzgerald Jr. & Associates Architect address: Inspector: Thomas J. Carr

1982-10-12

Stories: 1 Street: Main To be used for: School Purposes Class: 3rd Owner: Town of Brewster Architect name: J. Robertson Ward Architect address: Inspector: Saunders

1924-08-09

Stories: 1B Street: Main To be used for: School Class: 3rd Owner: Town of Brewster Architect name: Walter M. Gaffney Architect address: Inspector: M. J. McNally

1951-04-16

Stories: Street: To be used for: place of worship Class: Owner: Catholic Bishop of Fall River Architect name: Maginnis & Walsh Architect address: Inspector: Saunders

1938-06-16

Stories: 1B Street: Route 6 To be used for: place of worship Class: Owner: Society of Christian Science Architect name: Giles Smith Architect address: Inspector: Saunders

1941-06-13

Stories: 2B Street: To be used for: Hotel Purposes Class: Hotel Wood Owner: Consodine Architect name: Frank Paine Architect address: Inspector: Saunders

1915-11-16

Stories: Street: To be used for: School Class: Owner: Architect name: Architect address: Inspector:

1969

Stories: 1 Street: State Road To be used for: Dancing Class: Owner: Hyde & Jonah Architect name: Architect address: Inspector: Saunders

1932-05-19

Stories: Street: East Street Route 6A To be used for: Rehab. Realty Class: Owner: Architect name: Architect address: Inspector: T Carr

1971-03-30

Stories: Street: Route 64 To be used for: Rehabilitation center Class: Owner: Architect name: Lurnett V Vickers Architect address: Inspector:

1971

Stories: Street: To be used for: Forestry Camp Class: Owner: Architect name: ALH-Quinlan Assoc. Architect address: Inspector: Thomas J. Carr

1977-05-09

Stories: Street: To be used for: Park Class: Owner: DYS Architect name: Martin J Culhity Architect address: Inspector:

1959

Stories: Street: To be used for: Housing Class: Owner: Architect name: Corcoran Mullins & Jennison Architect address: Inspector:

1982

Stories: Street: To be used for: Class: Owner: Architect name: Architect address: Inspector:

1970-10-26

Stories: Street: Main To be used for: Place Of Assemblage Class: Owner: Town of Brewster Architect name: L Frank Paine Architect address: Inspector: Saunders

1937-06-07

Stories: 1B Street: Route 6, Lower Road To be used for: Church Class: 4B Owner: Trinity Lutheran Church Architect name: Kennedy, Kennedy, Keefe & Carney Architect address: Inspector: Thomas J. Carr

1974-08-20

Powered by Preservica
William Francis Galvin, Secretary of the Commonwealth
Links

Accessibility Statement
Archives Homepage
Content Statement
Terms & Conditions

Contact

617-727-2816
archives@sec.state.ma.us
Staff Directory

Hours

Monday — Friday
8:30 a.m. — 4:30 p.m.

Directions

Massachusetts Archives
220 Morrissey Blvd.
Boston, MA 02125

Massachusetts Archives Digital Repository is best viewed on a desktop computer.